For the action
Here is a list with stuff that is convenient to take with you during the action. Just watch out that you do not pack too heavily! Not everything is absolutely necessary and you can distribute some of it among the people in your affinity group.
- Good shoes for rough terrain, for good hiking boots
- Sturdy old clothes that can get dirty. Perhaps clothes long pants and long sleeves to protect you against the sun
- Cloth, this is good for everything: protection against the sun, against the cold, etc
- Rain clothing
- Lunch. This includes good food but also some sweets. You can also take some nuts, sugar and raisins.
- Copious amounts of water. At least 3 liter
- Small first aid kit
- Safety blanket. Against cold and sunshine
- Medicine if you need any
- Deck of cards
- Robust music instruments
- Sun screen based on alcohol
- Anti hay fever medicine
Wat je niet moet meenemen tijdens de actie
- Things with information about you or us. For example your phone or agenda
- Things that can be seen as weapons. Do not even take your smallest pocket knife!
- Sun screen based not based on alochol or make-up. It is also better not to wear contact lenses
Op het Kamp
- Sleeping bag
- Warm clothing (you never know with the Dutch weather!)
- Inflatable air mattress
- Ear plugs
- Identification. If you want to stay anonymous you will give this the arrest group. If you do not want to stay anonymous then you need this for identification.
- Seeds for flowers and vegetables, see our Guerilla Gardening plan!
- Cash. There might not be an ATM nearby!