Update 27/8: Wow! We raised just over €23.000, just €6.700 to go!
Update 21/8: many have made a donation, thanks a lot! We have collected almost 20.000 euro, about ⅔ of what we need. That means that your support is still very welcome: transfer a donation now!
The Code Rood action and camp would not be possible without the support and money of countless people and organisations. We live on donations from people like you.
Your donation will be used for the locations of our action conferences, building a camp for actions and workshops for 800 people for a week, action materials for the large blockade and legal support for everyone who participates.
You can transfer your donation to the following bank account (you don’t always need the BIC code):
BIC: TRIONL2U IBAN: NL55 TRIO 0338 6023 80 Name: Steungroep NVDA
What do we need? You can find our wish list below. How can you contribute? By transferring money, or contacting us if you can donate materials.
- A warehouse in Delftzijl to store materials (or €1800)
- 12 workshop tents (or €400)
- Banner material (or €500)
- Chairs and benches (or €400)
- A sound and light system and electricity supply (or €1000)
- €700 to rent a mediabus
- A stage (or €200)
- A lot of straw bales
- 800 roles of toilet paper (or €800)
- €500 for a mobile kitchen
- Organisation of five action conferences (5 x €800)
- Dixies or compost toilets (or €2500)
- 10 flipovers (or €750)
- Communication equipment (€300)
- First aid materials (or €500)
- Fire extinguishers (or €100)
- Waste containers and disposal (or €500)
- 800 second hand bikes
- Rent camp location (€750)
- Bus transport from other countries (€2000)
- Action materials, what that could be remains a surprise… (€4000)
- Flyers, posters and Facebook advertisements (€2000)
- Info-evenings (€500)
- 10 action trainings (€5000)
- A large supply of markers, paint, ductape, trips, rope, tape and tools (or €500).
And we might have missed something, so if you can think of anything useful… let us know, and give generously at NL55 TRIO 0338 6023 80 in the name of Steungroep NVDA.
The total amount that we try to raise is €29,700. That might sound a lot, but is just:
- 0,000047635 share of Shell and Exxon’s profit from the NAM.
- 14.600 beers (ok, that is quite a lot)
- 2.920 people that transfer €10 (that’s doable!)
We hope to raise this money with donations, fundraising, benefits, people that lend or donate materials and by giving all our efforts and pocketmoney.
Do you help us? Together we get the NAM out of Groningen!